- Build Teamsters Local 25's capacity to participate in, plan for, and respond to worker training and workforce development initiatives that Impact Local 25.
- Bring Local 25's presence and perspective to the Commonwealth's workforce development system.
- Help Local 25 to play an active and strategic role in
all workplace-training initiatives. (Bargaining for Training)
The Teamsters Local 25 Training Program is available to Local 25 Members, free of charge. Training is offered in small group settings with the focus on our members and their success. Classes, credentials and certifications are offered on a regular basis with a rotating schedule to meet the demands of our members.
Students must sign up for all classes in advance
Please call 978-851-4782 to register or email
Local 25 Instructors for more information.
Mark Cerato firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Morrissey email@example.com
CDL Training Information
To apply for the CDL Training A or B, applicants must fill out an application at the Teamsters Local 25 Union Hall 544 Main Street Boston (second floor).
Application must include: Driver’s License, CDL Permit, and DOT Medical Card
Current Training Opportunities
- CDL Class A
- CDL Class B
- OSHA 10 Construction (10 hours over 2 days)
- OSHA 30 Construction (30 hours over 5 days)
- Massachusetts Hoisting Engineer Continuing Education/License Exam Prep (Class 1C, 2A, 2B)
- Transportation Safety & Security Awareness (8 hours)
- HAZWOPER Initial Training (40 hours)
- HAZWOPER Annual Refresher (8 hours)
- Tradeshow Industry Specific Training
- HAZMAT CDL Endorsement and TWIC Prep Class
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Computer Disconnect/Reconnect for Moving & Storage Industry
- COVID-19 and Infectious Disease Response Awareness Training Course (90 minutes online)